Thursday, January 29, 2015

Visiting Google






I visited Google company which is located in the Pittsburgh. I really want to go there someday if I have an opportunity because many people say that they want to get a job in Google because the Google company serves wonderful working environments. The picture I attached is a fraction of newspaper which is about surveying. It is written in Korean, but the survey is about which company do you want to go when you get a job. Google occupies the first place in this survey. The 42.5% job applicants answered that they want to get a job in Google and these results cannot change during the 4 years.

When I visited Google company, I really surprised about their unique working environments and I think it’s really nice, but the security is too thorough and the employees do not want to expose their information to the others so I cannot tell many of things in here. Anyway, it was really wonderful trip that I have ever had. But after the trip, I just wondered what requirements do people need if they get in to Google. And also, I just want to know people’s spec who work in Google. I hope to be able to work in companies such as Google in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment